Thursday, January 6, 2011

urban outlook


I love finding new clothing websites. It's so fun to find new stores with such awesome clothing. All of the urban outlook clothes and jewelry were found at www.bonadrag.com, everything on this site had such an urban feel. The clothing had a chic almost grunge feel, but it is all so well made and with a very original feel. I picked a night, day and weekend look to show. The black twisted maxi dress is so simple but has has such a unique look, I love the simplicity. The tank dress has a block colored design that reminds me of a project I had to do in a design class that I took at the University of Minnesota. The green long sleeve dress is very unique, it's actually a pullover dress but has the look of a wrap dress. The only color I really enjoy wearing is this olive green, so I automatically love it! Oh, and did I mention that not only does bonadrag have cute clothes, but it also all made from organic materials, how cool is that! Bonadrag's accessories are also very unique, I chose my three favorite. A feather bracelet (reminds me of my post from Accessories: I love simple), a very unique tape measure bracelet and my favorite BFF necklace (a perfect design for me and my best friend!) BFF=best fuckin' friend, how clever! I love my new find, check it out at www.bonadrag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment