Monday, January 3, 2011

winter beauty essentials


Love and Toast Lip Balm: it's hard to come by a really great lip balm, but this vanilla chai balm not only smells great but keeps my lips moisturized. (I hate chapped lips!)
Ahava Hand Lotion: This is the BEST hand lotion in the entire world! My mom and I share the worst case of chapped hands, they are usually cracked, red and sometimes even bloody. This hand lotion makes my hands feel awesome, it never hurts to put on and it keeps my skin moisturized for so long! This lotion is a miracle worker throughout the year, but especially during the cold winter months.
Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Masque: During winter my curly hair gets super dry, which makes it frizzy and it doesn't curl as well. So about once a week, I use this masque to add some moisture to my hair. It really helps bounce my curls back into shape.
Moon Beam: It looks like it could be nail polish, but it's actually a luminizer. It gives a golden sheen to any cheek. It makes me feel like I have a natural summer glow!
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer: During the dry winter months, moisturizer is key. This oil free moisturizer doesn't make you break out, and has a very light feel to it. During winter no one ever remembers to wear sunscreen, but the sun is just as strong and this moisturizer is great because it has SPF 15.
Love and Toast, sugar grapefruit: I am obsessed with this perfume, it smells so good. I don't usually wear a lot of perfume in the summer, but if I do it's Clinique Happy Heart so during the winter I mix things up with this unique scent of grapefruit, lily, orange citrus, and a hint of musk (it smells awesome)!

No comments:

Post a Comment