Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things They Love

Lately I haven't had the most time to post or search for the latest, greatest fashion finds. . . but while navigating through all of my favorite blogs I found this pretty awesome website. I love kate spade, but what I really love about kate spade is their blog of "things we love." It is filled with the most random websites, artists, places and well, everything. When I have the time I rummage through their newest ones to find some ideas for my blog or just for life. I came upon this feelings website and it is very unique, I was playing around with it for five minutes and felt I had to show someone! I really hope you enjoy this website as much as I did.


I also decided to include another favorite link I found a few years back on the Kate Spade website, please check it out! They're both fun and they only take a few minutes!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment