Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Accessories: I love simple


When it comes to accessories I usually go for 'simple'. I am not into the gaudy jewelry, but then again my clothes are very simplistic, so big gaudy jewelry doesn't really go to well with my wardrobe. The accessories that I chose to show you are some of my favorites! The letter rings from free people are so cool, I have a strange obsession in writing my initials and love anything that can show off my name, so these rings were right up my ally. Unfortunately the S, L & R are not as cool looking as the E, A and K. (The S is pretty unfortunate looking, but I still really like them!) The earrings are from Michal Negrin, an israeli jewelry designer. Most of her jewelry is pretty extravagant, but the pair I have is very simple; the earrings are made up of beautiful earth tones. The Bean necklace is one of my favorite classic Tiffany's pieces, I got this necklace for my fifteenth birthday (my mom always calls me beanie, so we thought it to be a perfect fit). If you haven't noticed I am OBSESSED with J.Crew and admire their brilliant bag designs. This brompton hobo bag is perfect for a day out, it's so roomy and the leather makes it extremely durable (I love that it has a long strap too!). The last accessory that I included is a handmade silver bangle from Etsy, I love jewelry that is nature oriented and the hand detailing on this bangle is so original. And if you haven't been to etsy.com you should definitely check it out, it's a community website that allows anyone to sell and buy artwork from paintings to bags to jewelry, it's a fun website to browse.

What are some of your favorite accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment