Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wishing for some sunshine

Literally everyone I know is going on a vacation or abroad this spring semester and I am just a tad jealous! Unfortunately I am stuck in the winter wonderland that is Wisconsin and I am not too pleased. Last November I was lucky enough to go on a spur of the moment weekend trip (no joke) to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. I would give my right arm to go back there right now, I am definitely feeling the winter blues. Thankfully with the help of the blogs I follow I can carelessly live through others and their wonderful locations and vacations. Last week I found these perfect leopard print, gladiator sandals and was seriously craving a little sunshine and (60 degree weather, at least). It is terribly unfortunate that I don't get to go anywhere warm, I love shopping for vacation clothing, spring dresses, sandals and well, my hair just looks so much better when there is moisture in the air. But I guess looking at others vacations and spring clothing is just going to have to do. Check out these adorable sandals (thanks to Nana in Wonderland)!
(Obsessed with the red nail polish too)


No comments:

Post a Comment