Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Shifra

It has been a while since I added a new post to my blog. It seems that I have put another passion on the back burner, but I am very interested in getting back into the swing of things and add to my blog. Today is the first day of a new year, which always means new, new years' resolutions. I hate new years resolutions, for the sole reason that I always seem to break mine. So this year I have goals, it doesn't matter if some of my goals are not reached but if I at least attempt them I'll be happy. One of my goals is to continue adding to my blog (even if no one is following it). Another goal is to work out at least twice a week (most of my goals are things I know to be do-able, that I don't do). Another goal is to go to all of my classes this coming semester, unless I have a ridiculously good excuse! I really hope I reach some of my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment