Tuesday, January 11, 2011

favorites of my week


I did some shopping this week at TJMaxx which is a great place, everything is so well priced and if you have some patience you can find some pretty sweet finds! I was lucky enough to find this incredible Michael Kors black leather bag, for $100 (jealous?)! I was looking for a nice large black purse, I only had a cross body bag and have never had a real leather bag! I also got a few more things from TJMaxx, not shown, I got this very cute Calvin Klein oversized t-shirt in my favorite color, olive green. I also got an InCase hot pink computer case for my mac book, it was only $15 (usually $40). I was way too excited about my finds! I also made a trip to Walgreens, I don't know about you, but I love going to Walgreens. I go there probably every other day, and I got the best new lip balm. I had heard about this brand through another blog I had been reading and was determined to find it. It's called EOS, evolution of smooth, and it's 95% organic, 100% natural and smells so great! I got the honeysuckle honeydew flavor and I am obsessed, it keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized (I do put it on about every 10 minutes just because it smells so good) but it is awesome. When I was at Walgreens I also got the best new nail polish. I haven't had the best luck with Revlon nail polish but I loved the color so much that I decided to give it a try. I was very pleased when it went on so smoothly and hasn't chipped yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment