Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shifra's Picks

every one needs a perfect pair of wedges, these handmade, italian leather wedges are 'perfecto'! I am dying for these, and can not wait for the summer (and until they go on sale!)
I am always looking for the best bathing suit, especially because I am well endowed upstairs.This bathing suit can be worn with or without straps, it has a great shape and the best part it has great coverage! (It's made out of tulle too, and that is pretty cool) I might even wear this one as a tank top!
3. Bonfire Cardigan $118 $78
I love grandpa sweaters. This sweater has the coolest shawl collar, the color feels like I could wear this walking down the beach. The best part is that it has two huge pockets!
Love this, want this.
I am not the type to usually wear oxford style button down shirts, and I don't plan on starting it. But when I saw this beautiful remake with asymmetrical ruffles I couldn't resist. I love both colors this shirt comes in too, soft cotton makes this a go to shirt.
I would never buy a shirt that costs this much (especially a teeny cami like this one) but I can dream, can't I? This beautiful designed, delicate cami is definitely one of a kind. The color makes it look like pure gold and the thought of putting anything over this seems crazy. This shirt could stand alone, and is perfect for our most recent holiday, New Years Eve.
I love jeans with zippers on the bottom, not only does it make me not wear my Uggs all day, everyday, but it's such a chic look. These jeans are awesome because they are skinny jeans, and have a great color to them. (And they were on Lauren Hutton's favorites list, so you automatically have to love them!)

I hate having expensive taste, but I love me some JCrew. I have always wanted to work there, but I am a little glad I never did because I would NEVER bring home a paycheck :-) I always look forward to Jenna's Picks and am always pleased to see that we have very similar taste. So I hope you enjoyed my very first Shifra's Picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment