Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

Hey everyone,
I wanted to remind you that the Oscars are tonight, and I am so excited! This year in the film industry there were so many incredible Oscar deserving films. Some of my favorites include: Black Swan, Inception, The Fighter, The Social Network, The Kids Are Alright and The Kings Speech. I cannot wait to see who the winners of the most coveted award are tonight. Who are you rooting for? Great writers, performances and acts, the show is one of a kind. I hope James Franco and Anne Hathaway do a great job as hosts for the show. The young actor and actress came as a surprise as this year's hosts. Not only are these two not comedians but they are also both very young, in fact the youngest hosts in Oscar history. So I guess only time will tell to see how Hathaway and Franco do as hosts.
Don't forget about an extremely important part of the Academy Awards, the Red Carpet! I recommend watching the coverage on E! They always get great interviews and have fun personalities, and really focus on the fashion! I cannot wait to see the dresses, tuxedos, jewelry, and hair (not to mention the good, the bad and the ugly!). I'll post my favorites from the night, so check back!
Hope you all have a great 83rd Oscars night!

No comments:

Post a Comment