Tuesday, February 8, 2011

tribal wear

If you've been looking at any fashion websites or clothing stores you would find that tribal necklaces are the new big thing. I think the tribal necklace is a great addition if you're a minimalist dresser like I am. I tend to wear lots of neutrals, not too many colors in my closet. . .yes it's a serious problem (I've been looking for the cure, a nice red accent). But sometimes my jewelry can be slightly boring and then the whole outfit is so drab, and this tribal necklace can definitely add some fab (it's true)! You can find this necklace at Max&Chloe, it's a little pricey. I tried looking for a similar necklace that was closer to a college students budget, but I had no luck. I'll continue looking and post any of my finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment