Wednesday, February 2, 2011

JCrew Spring 2011


The look on the left is my personal favorite, not the biggest fan of the vest but everything else she is wearing I love! The Chambray shirt is a play on denim, but is so light and easy that is perfect. I recently found a black button up that is 100% cotton and is so light that it looks just perfect, reminds me of this shirt. The pixie pants in this outfit are also great, I have a different version of these that I wear obsessively. They are thick leggings that look great in a dressy situation, but look super cute with a chunky sweater (very versatile). But my absolute favorite part of the outfit are the sandals! During the summer I might wear the same thing a lot but I could switch sandals everyday, I always am looking for the next best pair and these Odeon sandals are just it, they are Italian made with beautiful soft suede and come in 4 different colors. I want them.
I posted the picture on the right because, well, I have a little celebrity crush on Sam Page. He just happened to be their guest model in their spring 2011 shoot. But I do also like the striped dress, very easy and they added a nice touch with the skinny brown belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment