Thursday, February 3, 2011

Luck can change...when shopping

I am not that person who usually has the best finds, or is lucky enough to find the perfect dress and it just so happens to be 60% off, trust me I am not that person (or that lucky). But last week something happened, I found so many great finds. . . and they were all on sale! I was a little overwhelmed with my luck that I didn't know what to do, but well, buy them all. It's not like this happens to me very often so I had to seize the moment. As you should know by now I go to school in Madison and I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to have college sale nights. Last Thursday at urban outfitters they were having a promotion, if you had a student id all sale was an EXTRA 50% off!! Of course, I took advantage and all though I had to wait in line for SO LONG, I knew it would be worth it. I found a distressed, slightly faded pair of levi jeans for $15 (score), I found a beige, very soft alternative apparel tank top for $5 (score), and I found this black tank top/dress that had a pretty rocker design on it that was $5 (score). I was pretty pleased with my finds, but I was even happier when I decided to go back (see if I had missed any good finds) and I found the most perfect shoes. Jeffrey Campbell boat shoes in a perfect powder blue, they were $20 (SCORE)! I cannot wait until it's nice enough outside to wear them!
Like I had stated before I am lucky enough to live in Madison where the ONLY shopbop.com store, bop, is located. They were having a maxwell street days sale and it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately, sales on items that were originally $400 can only be discounted to a point, but it was fun doing a bit of window shopping there. I was lucky enough to find a nice pair of black Splendid leggings (I can always use another pair of leggings) and I found this very cute, very chic tank top by James Perse, that was relatively inexpensive and my favorite color, a play off olive green. I did do a little bit more shopping... but you'll just have to wait to check out those purchases.

How cute are these shoes!?

1 comment:

  1. those are soooo cute shif! are you going to get them? because if you are i want to share....love ya and i have been looking at your blog

    ReplyDelete