Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things I love this week

I am a little bit of a creeper, but I was obsessed with this girl's outfit. You can't quite tell, but there was a great runner, sporty feel to her leggings. Her tank top was nice and long, and seriously distressed. It was also thin to perfection. I wish I would have gotten her head in this picture because her american apparel zip up was over her head, she was wearing this distressed denim vest and she had a great pair of ray bans. Not to mention her hair was dark and long, with a little bit of a wave. This is the ideal grunge look for me and it seems to be a popular look on the UW-Madison's campus. Love it.
Ashely Olsen is channeling the hobo(esque) look but I am in love with her fur hat. If she wasn't wearing it I would probably mistake her for a bag lady, but the hat makes her look chic with a bit of the Olsen's flawless layered look.
One of my favorite bloggers, something navy, posted this on her blog. I am in love with her apartment. The black couch looks so comfy and so chic, the silver staircase is beyond cool and the shag rug is basically awesome. Wish I lived here.
I have a love/hate relationship with pink, I don't ever wear it (but I don't really wear any color) but I have so much pink stuff. Lamps, bedding, phone cover, laptop cover... you name it. I love this outfit, the different shades of pink are so harmonizing with one another. The bright hue of the pink stockings, with the light almost baby pink of a tunic with the pink nail polish is so appealing. But my favorite part is the tiny turquoise ring that is perfectly complementary with the entire outfit.
I love Liv Tyler, I think she is so beautiful and has such a unique look. I love that this picture of her looks so grunge, but she looks so angelic in her lace pink outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment