Monday, December 5, 2011

the way to my heart... chai

In the Jewish religion, Chai pronounced with that thick, throat wrenching, cchhhh sound means “to life”. Chai is life, but I’m talking about my delicious, throat warming, chai tea. On the occasional Monday morning I may feel the need for a quick pick-me-up, which really means a desperate need for my grande chai tea latte with nonfat milk and a shot of espresso. However, while I was perusing the aisles of the local grocery store I was pleased to find Tazo Chai Tea Latte Concentrate. This was a gift from G-d. Not only is it delicious, it’s only $5! What a deal. I was able to make a handful of delicious iced or hot chai tea drinks, which saved me more than a few trips to Starbucks. This has simply added to my love for chai and the best way to combat the cold weather of Wisconisn.

No comments:

Post a Comment