Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sweater + J.Crew (+ Tea of course) = comfort.

I lucked out this past week when my Aunt decided to take me out on a little shopping spree. I haven’t been to J.Crew in – I don’t even know how long- but I had been perusing the website recently and knew I needed to go and check it out in person. I am OBSESSED with my free people sweater (found here) and am always hoping to find the next best thing (or the exact same sweater from free people) hehehe. Now, when I go shopping I always go prepared. I prep myself by checking out all of the stores I am interested in going to and have an idea of what I am looking for (Yes I have that much time on my hands, no I'm not kidding). Meaning I literally write down a list of what I want, so IF I want help from a salesperson I know what to ask for.
I hate don't usually like help when I'm shopping. I got to J.Crew with hopes of finding another great sweater to add to my collection. (I had already found it online but I was hoping I would fall in love). I did. I got this beautiful sweater ‘the dream dolman sweater’ and let me tell you, it’s pretty dreamy. It’s part wool, part nylon and part cashmere. Incredible. The best part is, unlike the usual J.Crew structure, look at their usual cliental (not typically a short, curvy girl) it has the best wide arms and an oversized neck, which is so comfortable. Love, love, love is what I have to say. I also got a Chambray shirt. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the Chambray shirt on, but the soft and distressed fabric is pure genius. It’s a great shirt for lounging around in as well as a great shirt for dressing up. So excited for my new purchases, not to mention my camp socks (can’t wait to wear them at camp this summer J ) along with a pretty awesome gold/turquoise necklace! I love J.Crew but they have gotten a little pricey, but totally worth it. These purchases will be around for a long time. Can’t wait to wear them all winter year long. (I mean, come on, I do live in Wisconsin)

ps. got the sweater in Black (so much better than the grey)

one more thing... of course I have to wear these with a pair of black leggings, sitting on my couch, watching my favorite episode or Arrested development (come on what did you think I was going to say?) and warm cup of Chai tea. mmmmm

oops one more... I added the picture of the woman in that beautiful dark green jacket because I want NEED that jacket. Ugh. (don't you just love that collar?!)

bye for now!
-Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment