Monday, December 5, 2011

All i want for Hanukah... is an iphone.

If you don't know me personally, you are probably unaware of my love for Apple products. The sleek design of my MacBook Pro, the apple logo and the simplicity in design is just the beginning. I had planned on getting an iPhone as soon as I was scheduled for an upgrade. I was unfortunate enough to have a slight altercation with the Verizon representatives, I will never back down, it was their fault. The very smart (insert sarcasm here) representative was nice enough to let me know that after my Blackberry white screened in July, right after my birthday, that I would only have to wait until November 5 to get a new phone; as I was ready for an upgrade then. To my dismay, he forgot to mention that it was November 5, 2012! I, of course, was not too pleased with the wrong date he gave me and proceeded to fight discuss with the Verizon representatives an alternative plan so they could comply with my demands request at receiving the iPhone 4s. I only had to speak with four representatives to get the same answer four different times which was, there is no way in hell you can get the iPhone 4s. The only way for me to get it is by waiting until the early upgrade, July 5, 2012. Not to mention that my 22nd birthday is July 6, 2012 which is when my Blackberry took its life (in 2011) … so you’re telling me I have to wait a YEAR to get an iPhone. NO WAY. Let’s just say I was not too happy. The benefits of having an iPhone are endless. The apps that could get me through my somber days, a camera that wins awards, a music collection to sing my heart out, an app that tells me where I can catch the bus, the unlimited pins I could look at on my walk home, even what jobs are available after graduation not to mention Siri and so much more, all that lies ahead, if I ever get an iPhone. So whoever picked my name out of the hat at Thanksgiving, or whoever reads this and just feels bad should do one thing and one thing only…because all I want for Hanukah is the iPhone.

ps. I want it in black (but of course would take it in white)

No comments:

Post a Comment