Wednesday, December 7, 2011

gloves, hats and scarves...oh my!

Why is it that I have the most expensive taste when it comes to, well everything. And the worst part is I have no money to spend on these things, so if there are any wealthy, attractive, (preferably Jewish) doctors out there reading my blog interested in being me sugar daddy, let me know, I am interested in meeting you. (Why a Jewish doctor would be reading my blog is beyond me but hey, whatever works!) Anyways, back to my expensive tastes. It’s December and it’s getting to be pretty cold outside again, so that sucks. But because of the cold weather I have been checking out some of my favorite stores for gloves, hats and scarves. Of course I am drawn to the items that are warm and comfy but comfy comes at a price. I am in love with these leather, shearling cuffed, silk lined gloves from Anthropologie but why do they have to be $200? I really love leather gloves right now, they look so classy, but does anyone know if they actually keep your hands warm and toasty? I like these too, cashmere lining and a beautiful gold zipper on the top. J.Crew you outdid yourself again. I also love hats, which is strange because I can’t wear hats (my noggin is just a wee big) but for anyone who can squeeze into these should definitely check them out. I love the trapper hats; anything fur lined for that matter just seems ideal. I’m also big on beanies that cover your ears. Not the ones that sit on the crown of your head, what’s the point? Earmuffs are pretty great too, who wants cold ears… the answer no one. These can also fit over my head (a key factor) and they don’t look ridiculous over my curly hair. I wish everyone lots of luck on finding great winter accessories, check out some of my links provided to ease your body into the winter months!

Ps. For anyone looking to find a great scarf check out the ‘snoods’ here and here. I love mine it’s great for blocking cold wind from your face and neck. And you should definitely check out the Norah Jones/Willie Nelson duet of "Baby It's Cold Outside" so great.

Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment