Thursday, March 31, 2011

The sun is rolling on in. . .

Each day it seems to be getting slightly warmer out, today is a shocking 50 degrees! Summer is just around the corner, which means that school will soon be over and that warm weather will finally be a constant! For my summer plans, I was recently offered a job at a summer camp as a counselor and I couldn't be more excited! I went to this camp for 8 years when I was younger and after 4 summers of not being there I am finally going back, and I am pretty stoked! The camp is a Jewish camp and every Friday night for Shabbat everyone gets dressed up, this is the one time a week where everyone has the opportunity to look their best. And because I just got hired and am way too excited to even sleep, I have been spending the majority of my free time looking for cute Shabbat outfits, as well as everyday camp attire. I am really into the maxi dress and just got a plain black racer-back one from H&M, but because my camp is so laid back I am looking for a floral maxi to go with the camp vibe. With accessories, shoes, shorts, tanks and the must needed v-necks... this is what I found.
dresses from Free People, grey shorts and gold necklace from JCrew, Necklace by Bluma Project, White Blazer by Elizabeth and James, and the crochet tank tops by Shiny Happy Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment