Wednesday, April 20, 2011

i have goose bumps...

Hey all,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but seriously the wait has been worth it! I have just discovered my new OBSESSION. I haven't stopped pinning things for the past day and I literally have goose bumps from this site! Have you ever wanted a website that consisted of everything you ever wished to find, see or learn about. Well pinning is the new thing and everyone should start! You have to be invited or request an invite to join the site www.pinterest.com. In a nut shell, if you like something on any website you "pin" it and the link to the picture gets put on your site. You can look for anything and find anything on this site. It's something you have to see for yourself. But WARNING you're about to get seriously addicted. (You're also about to find your dream house, organizational skills, DIY, and every piece of clothing you ever dreamed of owning). Enjoy!!

follow my pinterest ... (if you're already a member, but otherwise you have to get an invite)

leave your email in the comments and I'll invite you!

1 comment: